We have put up more pictures of our trip through the Canadian Rockies than you can possibly want to see. No, we didn't put them all up, we have lots more, plus about 2 hours of video. The video includes some great footage of an avalanche off Angel Glacier, but I haven't figured out how to put it up without killing my bandwidth allotment.
Here are some of my favorites:
- Peter looks at Emerald Lake.
- Peter and his catch.
- The marmot & a photographer's backpack.
- Peter & Liz at Lake Moraine.
- A bighorn sheep considers whether to ram the car.
- Sunwapta Falls
- Moss at Athabasca Falls
- Athabasca Falls
- Angel Glacier
- Edith Cavell Glacier & melt pond